Thursday, February 13, 2003

Poem for February 13

From Hamlet, Act IV Scene 5
by William Shakespeare


To-morrow is Saint Valentine's day,
All in the morning betime,
And I a maid at your window,
To be your Valentine.
Then up he rose, and donn'd his clothes,
And dupp'd the chamber-door;
Let in the maid, that out a maid
Never departed more.

* * * *

Am in that sort of mood.

Happy Birthday !

Discovered in the journal of , this Mirando Otto quote that made me sigh and squeal and think of for reasons too complicated to explain: "...when you see pictures, like two men going down on each other, the essence of their sexuality is fascinating. It doesn't matter what their gender is, it's desire and flesh."

Must indulge in brief political fury, even though I can't stand the man: Ariel Sharon can be tried for war crimes but Yasser Arafat can't? Every time I think Israel is fucked up, I get a reminder of how little value the rest of the world continues to put on Jewish lives...

Am wondering what it means that I got four separate and distinct e-mails this morning telling me I can increase my penis size.

Not exactly, but not bad...gacked from :


Amethyst

What Stone Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: