Saturday, May 30, 2015

Greetings from Home

We are home from Delaware and watching Kingsman: The Secret Service (yes, I know, but I can't help myself) after one more lovely vacation day! We went to the beach in the morning and saw dolphins jumping in the ocean very close to shore, then we packed the car and drove to Dover, where we stopped in Bell, Book & Candle and met Heather at an Indian restaurant, which was awesome (both the food and getting to see her).

We drove the rest of the way home in lovely weather and had dinner with my parents, for whom we had brought Nic-o-bolis, and my mother provided a cake with which we celebrated my father's birthday belatedly. Adam went out with Christine to see Avengers: Age of Ultron since he wasn't here when the rest of us saw it, and after unpacking and laundry, I put on The Decoy Bride (pretty mediocre, apart from David Tennant). Pics:


Beachfront Castle


Sons and Seabird


Boardwalk Hotel


Seaside Kelp


Dolphin Just Offshore


Last Glimpse of Beach


Crossing the Chesapeake Bay


Sandy Point State Park

No comments: