Saturday, March 26, 2016

Poem for Saturday, Sacred Ground, Man of Steel, Tillman Garden

Appellate Jurisdiction
By Marianne Moore

Fragments of sin are a part of me.
New brooms shall sweep clean the heart of me.
     Shall they? Shall they?

When this light life shall have passed away,
God shall redeem me, a castaway.
     Shall He? Shall He?

--------

I accidentally overslept on account of being jetlagged and falling back asleep after a kitten woke me by nibbling on my leg at 5:30 in the morning. So I didn't finish a bunch of things I wanted to get done, including seeing what I could salvage from the laptop I need to replace and uploading photos, but I did finish my review of Voyager's "Sacred Ground", which was my must-complete job.

We picked up my parents and drove to College Park for a belated dinner for Paul's birthday with Adam and Christine at Plato's Diner. Then we came home, saw that Virginia was winning by double digits, and watched Man of Steel with Cheryl to get in the mood for Batman v. Superman (which I plan to see, #SadBenAffleck or no #SadBenAffleck). From the Tillman Water Reclamation Plant:
















No comments: