Thursday, September 20, 2018

Placeholder for Thursday

Been fighting all &$+%ing evening with Shutterfly, which has unlimited free magnets today but the shopping cart has not been working so I can't actually buy the magnets I've made with France photos. (Pokemon Go similarly glitched earlier in the day, costing many people I know their raid passes.) So I'm behind on everything, especially since we were out for several hours earlier in the evening breaking the Yom Kippur fast with my parents and several of the Goldmans, though some of the usual guests were sick and Adam was swamped preparing for interviews. Tomorrow once again I am not going to have a vehicle, since the Toyota dealer needed to order a part for the van! Here are me and Paul in a fairy ring trying to ward off any more craziness:

2018-09-16 17.08.04

No comments: