Sunday, July 07, 2019

Greetings from Far From Home

Well, not really, but we did see Spider-Man today with Adam and with Cheryl, whom we met in Dale City -- we all loved it, perfect continuation of Peter Parker's story and, ironically, Tony Stark's, since despite the events of Endgame, his name came up in pretty much every major scene in FFH. Plus I want to talk about the post-credits scenes when I am more awake.

But we just got back to our house from my parents' house, where we went when we got home from the movie and dinner at the Silver Diner, because our power was knocked out for a few hours by the storms that rolled through over the course of the afternoon and evening. We ended up watching The Greatest Showman since my parents and Adam had never seen it; I love that movie and they all liked it.

Here is a surprised prairie dog from the Maryland Zoo, just the one since it's so late:

DSCN9754

No comments: