Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Greetings In Motion

Spent the whole day getting ready to move Adam to San Francisco -- packing, taking boxes to UPS, going to his apartment in College Park after dropping Katherine off at HER apartment in College Park so they both could clean up and leave their keys, disassembling his bed, driving that and his bike home, taking apart the bunk beds that have been in his room since he was a small child, reassembling the bed from College Park, laundering and replacing the linens, putting the bunk bed pieces in Daniel's closet, having pizza with Katherine and her father who had come to retrieve her and the things she decided not to ship from her College Park apartment, helping Adam give his car to someone I know from Pokemon, and then finally packing my own things for San Francisco while he was out with his high school best friends. I definitely remembered my computer but I'm not sure I have enough underwear! Just a few snapshots from the day in reverse order:

2019-07-16 20.20.10

2019-07-16 17.52.31

2019-07-16 15.55.00

2019-07-16 12.21.44

No comments: