Thursday, November 05, 2020

Greetings from COUNT THE VOTE

I had a lovely lunchtime chat with my high school friends. I enjoyed the beautiful weather and saw bunnies. I read some crappy fiction. I glanced repeatedly at the news to be sure votes were still being counted. I swapped election memes with my kids. 

I ate about 85,000 calories, including the Lebanese Taverna which we ordered for dinner. I watched The Masked Singer, then a few minutes of college football, then a bunch of episodes of Sex Education, plus the first season finale of Tidelands

I don't know how all this could have been as exhausting as it was, but screaming at every image of Donald Trump I saw (and there were many, online, on TV, and in the paper) might have had something to do with it. Here are some animals at Brookside:

DSCN2354

DSCN2324

DSCN2334

DSCN2349

DSCN2351

DSCN2364

DSCN2328

No comments: