Monday, December 07, 2020

Greetings from Croydon Creek

I am feeling completely wiped out from my Shingrix shot, which did not happen with the first one -- now I know why people said they did not enjoy it! I had a nice Sunday starting with an early Messenger call with my college roommate and another friend, then a walk at Croydon Creek (nature center closed, but no hunting this weekend and we saw deer, plus lots of birds and squirrels near the waterfall and farm ruins). 

2020-12-06 13.59.40

2020-12-06 14.04.13

2020-12-06 14.07.59

DSCN3306

DSCN3316 

When we got home, I had a Zoom call with fannish friends, then we ate leftover jambalaya for dinner, after which we Skyped with older son. Then we watched 12 Strong, which I had seen before but Paul had not -- still extremely violent and doesn't unpack the long-term consequences of the war in Afghanistan, but well-acted and interesting. More tomorrow when hopefully my antibodies will be calmer! 

 

No comments: