Thursday, June 19, 2003

Aww. She's just a poor kid. *snerk*

Since I have humilated this poor girl in public, I figured that I should at least demonstrate her contrition.


Dear Mrs. Green:

First, I should thank you for the internet info. As I mentioned before, I've got alot to learn about the internet (and everything). I appreciate it.
Next, I must appoligize for the crule letters I sent you. I must have sounded drunk or somthing in those notes. I'd like you to know that I really am sorry (and embaressed) about them. I wrote them very quickly without thinking. I have no right to try and change your oppinion about a show.
I will also appoligize for the way I addressed you in the first letter, "Michelle I forgot your last name". I should be showing people much more respect than that, especialy strangers. I diddn't have any right to insult you either, nor did I have the right to quote a famouse line from a Disney movie to express my feelings about the review.
I have read reviews of shows and movies before. I just thought yours was a bit harsh, and I felt some what offended by it. That was only reason i thought you diddn't like Voyager. I do know however, that you were not insulting Voyager fans, you were just reviewing the show. I am very sorry about the riddiculus way I presented those letters,
I hope you don't judge me by the notes. As mentioned before, I wasn't thinking when I wrote them. I'm also having a hard time controling my bad temper this week.
I'd also like you to know that I am not a Star Trek fannatic, as the immage hase probably come across. It just happens to be one of my favorite shows. It was not very smart of me to have written those letters.
I'm writing this because I'm sorry, I don't want to look like a jerk, and I don't want you to think that I have annything against you. I'm also writting this because since I'm going into High School next year, I've decided to start growing up, and I thought this would be a good place to start.

Sign: [deleted for privacy though she did stipulate that it was a nickname]

P.S. I know you won't tell anyone my screen name, but if it's all right with you, I'd like it if you would delete my screen name from your computer after you're done reading this message. Thankyou very much.


In other news I have stitches in my neck just under my left ear. So no nibbling for awhile. As long as the melanoma test comes back negative, however, I do not mind.

No comments: