Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Poem for Wednesday and <lj comm


I Loved You
By Alexander Pushkin


I loved you; and perhaps I love you still,
The flame, perhaps, is not extinguished; yet
It burns so quietly within my soul,
No longer should you feel distressed by it.
Silently and hopelessly I loved you,
At times too jealous and at times too shy.
God grant you find another who will love you
As tenderly and truthfully as I.

--------


No yet today, apparently. But I realized that I missed on Monday due to its being a holiday, so I did it today: Watchful. It's more musings on Lupin, who keeps taking over my brain.

Was reading this post discovered via on the MTV VMAs and RPS, which made some really provocative points. Also Johnny Depp Says U.S. Is Like a 'Dumb Puppy'! He had me going until he said he thought the French government is less dumb. Heh.

Things I hate: When people refer to the room with the veil in the Department of Mysteries as "the Death Chamber." When people put up posts threatening to unFriend anyone who doesn't respond to said post. The fact that it's after 12:30 p.m. and I am still not showered, not dressed, not remotely organized, yet have been awake and on this computer all morning with only a ten minute break for breakfast. I seriously need to get my priorities in order.

Because I promised to do this, here it is. Heh.


Look! We found Nemo at the aquarium this weekend!

No comments: