Tuesday, September 02, 2003

Why Viggo Mortensen Is My Wet Dream And Other Fannish Nonsense

"I landed in The Prophecy exactly the same way I did in The Lord of the Rings, that is, at the last minute...though I did not have much time to prepare for the role, the character interested me, I explored his story. I see him as the prodigal son, very gifted but such a rebel that his father throws him out of Paradise. I asked myself how he would have reacted? He, certainly, would feel misunderstood, exactly because he was the most intelligent and the brightest of all the angels. Inevitably he would tell himself 'Why has he rejected me?' So, he will have ego problems. Ultimately, he’s very human, in a certain way very close to Aragorn because he also possesses powers of a certain magnitude."

The above is from Ringbearer.org's translation of Cine Live's interview. (Pulling out old draft of Aragorn/Lucifer fic tossed aside as too implausible...)

Also, X-Files was right! Or at least close. End of the world party, my place.

And because location is everything:

secret fic kinks by wisteria
character 1
character 2
locationa graveyard
positionbent over a tombstone
kinkvideotape
moodmild amusement
Created with quill18's MemeGen!

No comments: