Saturday, December 06, 2003

Snow Day, Again

And there was shoveling, and sledding, and hot chocolate. Our immediate neighborhood has finally been plowed, but my parents' street is still a mess, as are some other area roads, so we only went from here to there. With The Two Towers extended edition. Did I mention that my parents have a plasma TV with a fabulous stereo, and I have finally seen Osgiliath!Boromir larger than life?

From there we went to the local deli where I had matzoh ball soup and a bagel and lox, which is perfect snow weather. And now we're back here, and my younger son has a stomachache from having eaten too much junk during the movie since my mother helpfully provided more food than Loews super-sized combos.

And now I am home trying to make get some screen caps of Paul Bettany's naked arse from A Knight's Tale, because, you know, Paul Bettany's naked arse!


Winter Wonderland

No comments: