Wednesday, April 21, 2004

What Do You Do With a Drunken Sailor?

...the title of a book of unexpurgated sea chanties which I found ridiculously cheaply on Amazon.com and ordered. Heh.

A day with no thrilling news to report. Had lunch with my mother at the mall, bought cookies for my kids and a $.99 DVD for my husband (Suncoast had Get Smart installments ridiculously cheap, but no extra M&C posters). Younger son had a friend over after school, older son had a baseball game 45 minutes away at suppertime to which came home from work early to take him so I had to make dinner early.

Enterprise was back after a long hiatus: "Damage" review written and posted on the early side, I was fairly clear on what I liked and did not like about this one and the specific moments at which Archer reminded me too damn much of George W. Bush though I restrained myself and did not cite them. This show is 1) better than fifth season Voyager and 2) still not within light-years of Deep Space Nine, but you know, UPN might take that as a compliment.

Happy belated birthday and ; I just did not have it together to look yesterday! Sorry! Hope they were great days for both of you! The below gacked from and , and while my percentage count may be low, my main squeeze rocks:



Your Years at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Name
Age
House
Family Line
Dated Lucius Malfoy
You are well known for The best witch/wizard Hogwarts has ever seen!Wo0t!
Percentage of student body you shagged - 29%
How do the staff and students feel about you They HATE you
This QuickKwiz by lady_ameily - Taken 4025 Times.

No comments: