Saturday, May 01, 2004

Saturday Night Spam

Am home, with a headache that isn't fun yet is a vast improvement on the headache I had last week at this time. My plan for the day was to see but I never managed to get her on the phone last night! *sobs* Hope you had fun on the Big Gay Boat, sweetie!

Instead I ended up at my son's baseball game, which his team won, but my son was hit in the elbow with a pitch and was in tears and real pain (and didn't even get to score his run, because he was sitting with ice). My father came with us and we sat in the shade under a big pine tree and it was beautiful, but the pollen count was in the low trillions or something.

It's a gorgeous night but I am inside in the air conditioning...have just folded laundry, attempted to muster interest in the Derby, eaten a Thai ginger turkey sausage, am now contemplating whether I want to eat the last raspberry chocolate chip cookie. (Yeah, you're right...I do.) The front of my house looks like the pic below. It's very pretty. From the inside. From the outside I am only aware of the flowers fornicating too close to my nose.



From Tickle, I forget who told me to take the quiz:
Your IQ score is 129

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

And gacked from :

Your flaw is: Rhetoric
Your flaw is: Windy Rhetoric
Why be simple and concrete, when you can be
figurative and confusing?
What is your / poetic flaw?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: