Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Poem for Tuesday and Meadowlark Tulips

Tulips
By Will Heard

Tulips – two lips-,
Not too far apart,
Make a magical lure
For one lonely heart
But better by far
Than two lips apart
Would be four lips
Pressed close to
Two beating hearts.

-------- 

I may be a bit incoherent tonight because 1) I got my second booster late this afternoon, which is not bothering my arm much but is making me a bit sleepy, and 2) we just watched The Batman, which I liked much better than both Justice Leagues and Suicide Squads, but not nearly as much as Man of Steel, Aquaman, or the first Wonder Woman; Robert Pattinson was fine but didn't make me forget Christian Bale in the role, and Zoe Kravitz was okay but I miss Eartha Kitt. 

Most day also included watching bunnies and bluebirds in the rain, some chores and writing, a Zoom call with Kristen during which some Our Flag Means Death was watched, and the aforementioned trip to Walgreens with Paul for our covid boosters (I hadn't realized it was the one-year anniversary of my second shot until afterward when I got the updated records). Amazon has Robin of Sherwood on sale for $5 a season so I'm watching that now! Meadowlark Gardens tulips: 

DSCN0793

DSCN0815A

DSCN0805A

DSCN0809

DSCN0812

DSCN0814

2022-04-17 14.07.33

No comments: