Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Poem for Wednesday


Sonnet From The Vulcan, Omicron Ceti Three
By Shirley Meech


I thought the memory of you was gone,
I thought it buried underneath the years.
But now it rises, bright as Vulcan dawn,
And I remember you, and Earth, and tears.

Your tears were falling like the rains of Earth,
You were the storms and roses of Earth's spring.
You could not know that almost from my birth,
The rights of Vulcan bound me to T'Pring.

I could not break those ties; I had no choice,
Returned to space, left you and Earth behind.
But still I heard the echos of your voice,
Found rain and wind and roses in my mind.

You told me that you loved me, and you cried,
I said I had no feelings, and I lied.

--------


Today's poem is for whom I knew would appreciate it. Happy Birthday!

: Paragon and Perfect. Vedek Bareil and Seven of Nine...not the characters I meant to write at all.

First these quizzes tell me I'm supposed to have Karl's baby, and now...

What is your LotR relationship?? by petertork4eva
Name
Favourite Colour
Favourite Number
Age
Your LotR guy isKarl Urban
Your relationship isForbidden love
Created with quill18's MemeGen!


Which just makes it doubly ironic that I have been slain by 's photos of Orlando Bloom with a ring in his mouth!

No comments: