Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Review and Blather

Here's the Trek Nation Enterprise review: "Countdown". (If the page is all messed up, sorry; there's something screwy in the database and I can't figure out how to fix it.) I liked it but didn't have a lot to say about it; it's very much a bridge action episode into the season finale.

So a few more dorky things for the day, and then I'll stop. made me happy this evening by posting Heaven's Burning screen caps featuring Russell Crowe tied up and doing just what he's doing in my icon...does it get any better than that?

posted a link to this game where you try to clean up your dorm room before your parents arrive, including hiding your pot, used condoms and panties. Very amusing.


The Washington, DC Mormon Temple, a.k.a. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (close-up daytime picture via that link), which is actually in Kensington, Maryland. Coming down I-95/495 from Baltimore toward DC, you cannot miss it, and indeed the most impressive place to see it from is a car on the Beltway. This is not a very clear image of it, having been taken through my windshield, but the twilight colors were too lovely not to try to capture. ETA: I should perhaps note that CB radio users refer to this as "Disneyland" (as in, "How's the traffic around Disneyland?").


Homicidal Rampage meme gacked from :

Your Homicidal Rampage! by crash_and_burn
Your name:
Weapon of Choice:Your dashing good looks
Your Favorite Target:Buddhist Monks
Your Kill Count:1,918,947,638
Your Battle Cry:"My kidneys tingle with pleasure!"
Years You Spend in Jail:49
How Much Money In Damages You Cause:$122,356,660,889,813
Your Homocidal Insanity Level:: 81%
Created with the ORIGINAL MemeGen!

No comments: