Friday, July 23, 2004

PSAs

My children demanded television rights for the evening to watch The Fairly Oddparents Channel Chasers, which I expected to hold as little interest for me as most cartoons. Instead I have spent the past hour laughing my head off. Timmy gets a remote control that lets him travel through TV-time, where he meets his adult self who's like the Ghost of Television Past. So far they've parodied Peanuts, Scooby-Doo, Sesame Street, Blue's Clues, Speed Racer, Rugrats, The Simpsons, Dragonball-Z, Peter Pan and several Christmas specials among other things. Oh, and Billy Joel's Glass Houses. If you get Nickelodeon, it's on again tomorrow night at 8:00 p.m., and Sunday at 4 p.m. and it may not have aired at 8 p.m. yet tonight in Mountain or Pacific time. It is truly hilarious.

Also, decided that the world needs (I guess as an anecdote to , and with no tinhatting, I have been assured). So I had to post Jason Isaacs in hats, because, I mean, just look at him. And look at Sean Bean too, courtesy .

And gacked from :

I am flower named cruisedirector !
I consist of my friends!
Are you flower too?

No comments: