Friday, October 29, 2004

Cute Kitten ISO Home!

performed a rescue several days ago of this adorable toddler, whom she has taken to calling George (as in "I will hug him and squeeze him and call him George"). However, since she already has three cats in her abode and I have two in mine, neither of us can welcome another kitten into our home, though George is litterbox-trained and has not shown a propensity to claw.

If anyone in the Maryland-DC-Northern Virginia area is looking for a sweet-tempered silver tabby or knows someone who is (outside of area fine if transport can be arranged) please leave a comment here, write to me at my username @ livejournal, visit in her LiveJournal or send her e-mail at perkypaduan @ livejournal!















This is George with my cat Cinnamon, getting along perfectly well. We believe George would do fine in a house with other cats!

No comments: