Friday, March 20, 2015

Greetings from Notre Dame

Once again too tired for coherency (have blister on my foot from partially twisting my ankle and walking funny because of it yesterday, was in real pain today, but had a wonderful afternoon in which my friend Veronica from London came and met us at Notre Dame Cathedral and we walked all around the area, saw Sainte-Chappelle and Saint-Sulpice, visited government buildings and art museums, and had tea at le Relais Odéon)! So another day in pictures:


Women's Courtyard at Conciergerie


Pont au Change


Notre Dame


Shakespeare and Company (we also walked by Margaret Anderson's home while she was publishing The Little Review in Paris)


Musée d'Orsay

Wi-fi is again refusing to upload photos so I shall quit while I am ahead. More tomorrow!

No comments: