Monday, February 02, 2004

Need Urgent Gerbil Advice

This morning I could hear Boromir chasing Aragorn around much more often and much more loudly than usual -- he has periods when he decides to show he's top gerbil, but then they usually settle down to sleep again. When I looked in, Aragorn's foot was bleeding and Boromir was berserk. I have no way of knowing whether Boromir bit Aragorn's foot and made him bleed or whether Aragorn cut his foot somehow and the scent of blood made Boromir crazy, but Boromir was attacking Aragorn viciously, chasing him around and biting him elsewhere, refusing to let him eat or sit in any of the little gerbil houses, etc.

Boromir is temporarily residing in an old birdcage because it was very clear that they couldn't stay in the same cage right then. How do I know whether he needs to move out permanently? (Incidentally, the little shit bit the fuck out of my finger, and I am waiting for my doctor to call me back and tell me if I need a tetanus shot...)

No comments: