Saturday, February 04, 2012

Greetings from Armonk

We are near the New York-Connecticut border for my niece Sabrina's Bat Mitzvah on Saturday night. The drive from Delaware through New York was lovely, though dark. The drive from College Park (where we picked up Daniel) past Baltimore (where there were accidents on both 95 and 695) to Maryland House, where we had Sbarro for dinner, was a nightmare that took three hours.

I did manage to finish and post my review of Deep Space Nine's "The Forsaken" before we left home. It was a particularly stressful day because someone close to us is very ill and we had no news of his condition till mid-afternoon. On Saturday I get to see both my uncles, all my nieces and various other relatives and friends! Here is a photo from the last time I was in this state:

No comments: