Tuesday, February 06, 2018

Poem for Tuesday and Brookside Flowers

Thaw
By Edward Thomas

Over the land freckled with snow half-thawed
The speculating rooks at their nests cawed
And saw from elm-tops, delicate as flowers of grass,
What we below could not see, Winter pass.

--------

Just spent the evening fighting with a stupid computer thing, I have very little to report from my day anyway (boring work stuff, laundry, Maddy worked from late morning and is staying at a friend's so I hardly saw her, watched Supergirl which is starting to make me think they're planning to kill off Sam/Reign and hand Ruby off to Alex so she has insta-child and that will very likely be a dealbreaker for me if it happens because whether it's for a man or woman to raise, killing off a woman so someone else gets to have a kid makes me furious, then watched some Bones which was less enervating despite dead bodies). Have some flowers from the Brookside Gardens conservatory on Saturday!

18brkf12

18brkf9

18brkf10

18brkf11

18brkf14

18brkf15

18brkf13

18brkf16

No comments: