Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Poem for Tuesday


Sonnet XLVII
By William Shakespeare


Betwixt mine eye and heart a league is took
And each doth good turns now unto the other:
When that mine eye is famish’d for a look,
Or heart in love with sighs himself doth smother,
With my love’s picture then my eye doth feast,
And to the painted banquet bids my heart;
Another time mine eye is my heart’s guest,
And in his thoughts of love doth share a part:
So, either by thy picture or my love,
Thyself away art present still with me;
For thou not further than my thoughts canst move,
And I am still with them and they with thee;
   Or, if they sleep, thy picture in my sight
   Awakes my heart to heart’s and eye’s delight.

--------


One reason to read badfic: You may come across a line like this and laugh harder than you have in hours: "Grasping the slim waste in front of him..."

I think I have developed a shaggy Viggo fetish. Please tell me that this can be cured.

And speaking of shaggy men whom I want to shag, I had never seen any Inspector Morse before last night's with Sean Bean. Shaggy Sean Bean with an earring and very yellow-blonde hair. Shaggy Sean Bean locked in a room, throwing a typewriter. Shaggy Sean Bean kicking soccer balls at prison officials, grousing at police, talking about being in jail like he's enjoying it far too much. May I just say, "Ohhh, YES."

Sorry about the Dawson's Creek default icon. It's the last week ever that the show's on the air and I am allowing myself to wallow a little.

Am off to have lunch with whom I have known for nearly a decade online yet have never met. Should I wear my Viggo "War Is Not The Answer" shirt so she'll know I'm the real thing? Or should I wear my Janeway t-shirt to make her scream? Heh!

One final bit of spam, from :
IAmARudeKitten
I am a rude kitten with a little pink butt
Which cute or possibly strange kitten are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: