Saturday, January 27, 2018

Poem for Saturday and Friday Friends

Although
By Murakami Kijo

Although there is the road,
The child walks
In the snow.

--------

I had a nice busy Friday and got home late so will keep this short! Alice and Avery came to visit Maddy and me -- I took Avery to a Pokemon raid while Alice and Maddy were catching up, then we all went to the Original Pancake House for brunch and Barnes & Noble afterward. Then we dropped Maddy off at a friend's and hung out for a while before Alice went home.

Paul and I went to my parents' for dinner along with our friends the Bergers, who throw the Super Bowl party we go to every year -- Linda and I have known each other since elementary school, so we have a very long shared history and have known each other's kids since they were born. Now I'm watching Bones while catching up on email. Here is today, with kittens:

18bedkts

18avme1

18brgr3

18brgr1

18brgr2''

18katspr

No comments: