Thursday, August 10, 2023

Greetings from Screens

I'm distracted by both High School Musical: The Musical: The Series, which is back and highly amusing, and by tweets about the last night of The Eras Tour, at which Karlie Kloss is in the audience and Twitter is losing its mind, so sorry if this is incoherent. I had a very social day, albeit long distance: chatted with three of my high school friends on Google Meet in the morning, watched the first half of Thor: Ragnarok with Kristen, talked on Messenger with Kate while the Orioles were playing, and I just got off YM with Cheryl talking about the craziness in our days. 

Plus I managed a walk to the beach and some Pokemon-playing while trying to back up my photos to my brand new hard drive, which my %$&?ing computer may have %$&?ed up by deciding to install an update and reboot in the middle despite the fact that I have automatic updates turned off. Now I'm texting Maddy who's at the show in L.A. sending photos, and messaging Katherine about the implications of Taylor having two new blue dresses for Speak Now and Folklore. Here I am at Ivar's on the waterfront last weekend, and here are my kids and in-laws there in 2003: 

 2023-08-04 17.29.14

DSCN3885

No comments: