Wednesday, June 11, 2003

Thunderstorm

...kept me offline much of the night. (Note to weather gods: I am NOT complaining, for we have power and the sump pump is working and the basement did not flood and I am online right now and I am VERY GRATEFUL!) But it means...again...that I am behind on everything, and spent part of the evening discussing Tarot cards with my son and another part of the evening watching parts of Velvet Goldmine with my husband (am thisclose to convincing him that we need it on DVD). Tomorrow I am having lunch with and and also have to write at least three articles so will undoubtedly be behind then, too!

Speaking of Tarot, gacked from :

EMPEROR
EMPEROR
"the pioneer, builder, doer, visionary"
You create what is needed for future generations.
You have a deep love for adventure, travel,
change, the creative process, setting new
things in motion, and changing both internally
and externally. You have a great gift of
visionary perception, an eye for what is and is not working.
href="http://quizilla.com/users/cheshire215/quizzes/***which%20major%20arcana%20of%20the%20thoth%20tarot%20deck%20are%20you%3F%20%20short%3B%20with%20pictures%20and%20detailed%20results***/">***which major arcana of the thoth tarot deck are you?
short; with pictures and detailed results***

brought to you by href="http://quizilla.com">Quizilla


The TV is on now. The news is on. I can't listen to it. I can't even hope that maybe Bush will realize now how pathetic his Mideast peace initiatives are. It's too horrible.

No comments: