Sunday, November 02, 2003

Sunday Evening

If it's Sunday, it must mean site columns and review roundup for (plus got actual scoop from Jeff Combs about upcoming Enterprise appearance), then soccer practice, plus a quick trip to the pet store to look at rats, Siberian hamsters, gerbils and other pet possibilities (narrow escape from the ASPCA with kittens), then dinner with my parents since we missed Shabbat dinner last week (as we had trick or treaters coming to both houses and I'm as much Jewitch as Jewish).

Am so excited to have been found by , whom I have known since an extremely tender age from Trek fandom. And yay! My mother let me rip the ROTK poster pages out of The New York Times Magazine. And the Redskins stink, but this is hardly news at this point. And I never, ever want to see a Snickers bar again. (Oh , I think of you every time I see a Heath Bar, which I generally then promptly eat...)

And I just discovered that I completely missed my one-year anniversary on LiveJournal last week. I suck!

No comments: