Thursday, November 02, 2006

This is a gratuitous morning post to say...

1) has alerted me to Denny Crane and Alan Shore looking oh so pretty in pink here (also Alan and Jerry in full squee mode). Is it wrong if I want to be a lesbian with James Spader? Because Claire in the dress doesn't do a thing for me, but Alan...mmmm. *hides*

2) Last night I dreamed that I was on my way to the airport with my family to go to England and we stopped at a mall along the Baltimore-Washington Parkway on the way to BWI and I realized I had forgotten all my camera cables and batteries and we didn't have time to go home and get them if we wanted to make our flight and it would have cost an absolute fortune to replace them all in the mall or in England. I am sure this symbolizes something about baggage, but I don't know what. Then I dreamed I was reading People magazine and it said Lance Bass and Tom Welling were dating. I am sure this symbolizes something, too, but I don't know if I want to know what.

3) I was going to let myself eat as much Halloween candy as I wanted on Halloween and then behave the rest of the week, but so long as there is peppermint bark in the house, I am DOOMED.

4) Not surprised to read that Studio 60 is about to be put out of its misery, though sorry for my friends who like the show. "Sorkin and friends will argue that NBC has done something wrong, or that the audience isn't smart enough. Alas, in this case, neither is true. 'Studio 60'...is just a bad show...no one cares whether a bunch of over-caffeinated, well-off yuppies, some with expensive drug habits, put on a weekly comedy sketch show from Los Angeles...there's so much earnestness involved in this endeavor, you start to think that nuclear war will be declared if the 'Studio 60' staff doesn't air some joke — usually one we don't hear anyway." Heh, I don't particularly disagree, and this isn't even why I stopped watching: it was all about wanting to break something every time Harriet was onscreen.

5) It's not Monday! It's Thursday! Yay! *runs off to make icons of Denny and Alan*


No comments: