Friday, July 30, 2021

Greetings From My Backyard

I'm not sure where Thursday went but I know where the night went -- we tried to watch the women's gymnastics individual all-around on the Roku, but the feed kept cutting out (too many people watching). So instead we watched late, with the sound off while I was on my fannish chat and distracted because Daniel, who hasn't felt well for a couple of days, was telling me he got a covid test although he's been vaccinated for weeks (no results yet). 

And my in-laws called to say one or both of Paul's brothers are talking about visiting them the weekend we already have a paid, nonrefundable reservation to go to the beach, for which I have been waiting all summer. I need my two days out of the entire year to see the ocean. Anyway, I am distracted and cranky about everything except Suni Lee. Here is what happens when the squirrel swings on the bird feeder and scatters the seeds: 

DSCN0984A

DSCN0995

DSCN0970

DSCN0982

DSCN0975

DSCN0974

DSCN0988

No comments: