Sunday, July 18, 2021

Greetings from the Unova Region

Saturday was the first day of Pokemon Go Fest 2021. It was also a muggy morning followed by pouring rain all afternoon, so I'm glad most of the activities that required walking showed up early and I could get them done before the storms. I caught lots of Pokemon, Skyped the kids, and eventually drove around the Pokestops in Cabin John Park when the storm was waning. The cats eventually even came upstairs. 

We watched Black Widow again after dinner because we both wanted to see it again and catch some of the details the internet pointed out to me when I stopped avoiding spoilers after I saw it once. I absolutely love that movie. Then we started rewatching Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy because I was in the mood and will finish it another night. Here are some of the visitors to our deck this summer: 

DSCN0921

DSCN0915

DSCN0903

DSCN0387

DSCN0914

DSCN0917

DSCN0601

No comments: