Saturday, June 21, 2025

Greetings from Arendelle

It rained most of the day on Saturday, which was fine because we needed the rain. So we didn't have a very eventful day, which started with reading and watching some baseball. After lunch, we went to Redmond Town Center, where we did a bit of shopping and sat in Starbucks for an hour so I could catch Jangmo-os for Pokemon Go Community Day (it was a good shiny day) and there were even still Pokemon cards in the machine in Safeway when we stopped there. 

We also stopped in DSW, where I got a pair of Skechers on a huge clearance discount. When we got home we watched some Bad Batch with Cheryl and ate burgers for dinner. Now Paul and I are watching the stage production of Frozen from the West End with Samantha Barks on Disney+, and it's pretty great; doubt I'd have paid a lot to see it live, but I love the added songs. Here are some of the flowers from the Washington Park Arboretum on Wednesday:

2025-06-18 15.01.03

2025-06-18 15.02.04

2025-06-18 13.45.19

2025-06-18 13.40.32

2025-06-18 13.00.18

2025-06-18 14.52.08

2025-06-18 13.45.29

No comments: