Tuesday, June 10, 2025

Greetings from Home

My Tuesday until late afternoon involved unpacking, laundry, and more laundry. I brought six dresses to Victoria, wore five, and none of them can be dried in a clothes dryer but there's not enough room in this apartment to hang them all up to dry -- and the pantyhose have to be washed by hand and the bras also can't go in the dryer -- so I was dealing with excitement like that. In the afternoon in nearly 80 degree weather, we walked to the beach, then my Trek group met but since we're up to a fairly important DS9 episode and one person couldn't come, we didn't watch anything and just chatted instead. 

Around dinner, Cheryl and I finished our Ahsoka rewatch and started rewatching The Mandalorian with our new knowledge from Rebels. When she went to bed, Paul and I went out to see the strawberry moon (and ducklings, and a beaver). Now we're watching Veep which I upload and organize trip photos. I will post some proper wedding photos when I have them but I wanted to share the Pokemon-themed surprises, like nanoblocks that were offered as an alternative to dancing for non-dancers and the table names (last photo is from son's Bar Mitzvah where the tables also had that theme!).

2025-06-07 22.04.16

2025-06-07 22.56.43

2025-06-07 21.14.42

2025-06-07 17.45.16

2025-06-07 22.45.13

2025-06-07 21.10.37

2025-06-07 17.54.23

big4

No comments: