Sunday, August 24, 2003

Poem for Sunday

( Poet's Choice: Charlotte Mew )

Here, a New York Times article on Matt & Ben -- the Off Off Broadway satire, not the actual boys, though there's plenty of them discussed in the article, which amused me greatly.

It's not even eleven and I am already being FUCKING NAGGED TO DEATH by my mother, who desperately needs her own life and her own hobbies, about What We Are Doing With The Family Today. She is giving us the caveat that anything we decide may be vetoed by my father when he gets home from playing tennis anyway. We had been talking about maybe going to the Renaissance Festival but somehow, if my parents are coming, or even if one of my parents is coming, I am not in the mood for it. And I haven't even started Site Columns at TrekToday.

And this is FALSE! FALSE! I have no idea how it happened! The results must have been skewed wildly! *sobs*

Hermione and Ron
You are a Hermione & Ron Shipper!
!!!~What Harry Potter Fan Fic Ship Are You?~!!!
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: