Saturday, March 25, 2017

Poem for Saturday and Hubby's Birthday

Basketball
By Cole Lowman

I'm at half court
I look at the board
2 seconds left am I gonna score
I look at the basket I look at me
I pull back my arm and yell
Kobe

--------

Friday was Paul's birthday and we spent the entire day with family. We took Adam and Maddy to Hanover to see their grandparents and have lunch at Hibachi Buffet Grill followed by cake back at their house, then we drove home, dropped Maddy off at work, met Christine at our house, and went to my parents' for dinner and more cake!

Over the course of the evening we discovered that Christine had never seen Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, and since we've been meaning to see it again since we got back from Carcassonne since so much of it was filmed there, we watched that. After Christine went home, we Skyped with Daniel. Now we're hoping Wisconsin comes back against Florida!














No comments: