We went to Redmond Town Center in the late afternoon so I could catch Vanillites for Pokemon Community Day, sitting in Starbucks drinking hot chocolate and listening to teenagers gossip at the table next to us, plus we stopped at Safeway for food for the week. When we got home, we went out on the dock to look for the frog (spotted) and raccoon (had appeared earlier in one of the trees, but moved on) as well as the eagles (hiding in leaves). The Orioles had lost and Mariners won earlier, but we saw the end of the Phillies-Cubs long game before Suits L.A. (really just another mediocre lawyer show, I'm about done with it) and House (better than the former even in its not-great final season).
Sunday, April 27, 2025
Greetings from Kirkland Marina Park
Sunday was cooler and more overcast than Saturday but still a perfect day to be outdoors, and since it wasn't too warm, I got to wear my Hocus Pocus velvet cape that goes with my Hocus Pocus velour shirt to the Beltane PNW Witches' Market, this time at the marina beach park in Kirkland. This was a big market, lots of tents; I had worn a felt bycocket hat that the wind kept trying to blow off, and one of the first craftspeople I visited was Dainty Jane's Handmades, who had a heavier suede bycocket (with a matching belt pouch made from scraps that she sold me for $10). So I had an adorable outfit as I looked at crystals and walked along the waterfront to see the boats and waterfowl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment