Tuesday, January 27, 2026

Greetings from Alki Beach

I packed a big chunk of the second bedroom on Tuesday (books, games, some collectibles and decorative items), and that was most of my day. My shoulders are sore but I did track down some more custom boxes for glass dice, Hallmark ornaments, and little carvings. In the afternoon we walked to the park, talked to the ducks, and took pictures of the pair of eagles in the tree over the beach. 

My DS9 group watched "Crossover" (Mirror Universe! Intendant!), after which we ate (veggie) ham and cheese pie while we watched the first half of Marvel's Wonder Man, which is both funnier and more serious than I expected; its focus is as much Hollywood as superheroes, and it has great cameos (even characters played by the actor playing a supporting character). Now we're watching Lower Decks. Alki Beach crabs: 

2026-01-19 12.18.55

2026-01-19 12.18.29

2026-01-19 12.16.15

2026-01-19 12.15.08

2026-01-19 12.18.24

2026-01-19 12.18.26

2026-01-19 12.23.26

No comments: