Despite packing, I got to have a fairly social Wednesday starting with chat with 2/3 of my high school group in the morning. Then I did some packing, ate lunch, did some more packing, and watched some
Rings of Power with Kristen and Laurie. After that, Paul and I took a walk to the beach and saw a large murder of crows making a racket in the trees by the lake, plus the eagle pair and a flock of annoyed honking geese.
We watched the last three episodes of
Wonder Man with Cheryl, which were extremely enjoyable (they even called it a bromance!). Then I was in the mood to remember how Trevor ended up there, so after dinner and TMNT night on
The Masked Singer -- we ordered from Kanishka, since we had a coupon it would have been a shame to waste -- we watched
Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings. Birds at the Woodland Park Zoo:
No comments:
Post a Comment