My Thursday was mostly about packing, though during a trip to Home Depot to get more book-size boxes (they're cheaper there than from the moving company), we stopped at Blazing Bagels for the first time in a while and got some excellent bagels though we also discovered that they no longer make bagel dogs, vegan or otherwise! We also walked to the beach in the rain and waded through a large flock of geese enjoying the wet grass at the park.
After Thursday night chat, Cheryl and I watched
The Pitt together. When it was over, I wasn't much in the mood for New Klingons, and instead started the fourth season of
Bridgerton, which is beautiful despite its flaws (and while I'm rooting for Sophie, I really don't want Benedict turning into a completely different person for her). Since I posted zoo birds yesterday, here's some of the variety of birds we saw at Juanita Bay last weekend:
No comments:
Post a Comment