Monday was mostly rainy, so I tried to do outdoor chores early -- sweeping the deck, setting up the new hose which I didn't get to use because I couldn't find the master switch for the outdoor spigot -- it was already drizzling when I wiped down the railings out front. Then I did laundry, unpacked a box of astronomy books and Grateful Dead souvenirs I found in the garage while looking for the water valve, and finished reading Mieville's
Un Lun Dun.
It was pouring when Paul got home, so we never took a walk, though I did a lot of running up and down stairs doing chores. Instead we had Cincinnati chili for dinner, watched the finale of
The Way Home -- pretty satisfying all around -- and now we're watching the second season of
The Agency, which is less stressful now that my two favorite characters aren't sharing the screen much. From the Bug's World exhibit at the Roger Williams Park Zoo:
No comments:
Post a Comment