Friday, June 05, 2026

Greetings from Franklin Park

I had a quiet Friday -- wanted to scan one thing, so figured it was as good a time as any to catch up on all the scanning since we moved here (some receipts, some cards, some old photos that turned up during packing). In the middle of this, I learned that Anthony Stewart Head had died, which I'm very sad about, and when I went to look for a photo of him from many years ago, I realized that I had never scanned any of the autographed photos I had saved back in the day when fan clubs were sending out autographed photos, so I scanned those, too. 

We took a long neighborhood walk when Paul got home (it was a four-bunny day, three of them together), then watched the Orioles' come-from-behind win around dinner. This is the last Friday for a while that's a busy TV night, but we watched the excellent season finale of Your Friends and Neighbors, the atrocious mid-season finale of Rivals (I think I'm done), the very good new episode of Star City, and episode 14 of Discovery (yep, still watching without Jason Isaacs). Some of the birds we met at the Franklin Park Zoo:

2026-05-23 13.52.01

2026-05-23 15.13.00

2026-05-23 15.19.36

2026-05-23 14.25.27

2026-05-23 14.13.49

2026-05-23 15.17.29

2026-05-23 14.50.19

No comments: