Wednesday, June 10, 2026

Greetings from Moore State Park

My Wednesday was fairly chatty after a morning of chores, with which I had a good amount of feline assistance (by which I mean "help" folding and sorting laundry). Two of my high school friends got onto chat, we shared old photos and letters, then I did a little computer work before watching an episode and a half of first season Good Omens with Cel and Laurie. By then the temperature was below 85, so we took a walk. 

The Orioles had a good day against the Mariners, including a grand slam. After dinner, we watched this week's Widow's Bay -- I like the island mystery episodes a lot better than the serial killer episodes -- then we watched some more second season Discovery, nearly at Spock's arrival, though right now I'm just happy about bad girl Georgiou being back. These are the waterfalls over the old sawmill dams at Moore State Park:

2026-05-17 13.32.37

2026-05-17 13.37.50

2026-05-17 13.55.37

2026-05-17 13.36.12

2026-05-17 13.43.25

2026-05-17 13.54.28

2026-05-17 13.28.56

No comments: