Thursday, October 31, 2002

Happy Halloween!

Had to review last night and HAVE to transcribe an interview today before 1:00 so I can go to the Halloween parade and both kids' parties at school, then have Hebrew school carpool in the afternoon and trick-or-treaters start coming as early as 5 p.m. I'm hoping I have time to light candles and clear my head late at night. Where did this week go?!

From The Barrow-Downs Middle Earth Name Generator: According to the Red Book of Westmarch, I was: Fearless Sackville-Baggins (I love this! I'm fearless, and related to Bilbo and Frodo as well as Vita Sackville-West!)

The root of my Elven name:
Quellecirith
Feminine version:
Quellecirithiel

Hobbit name:
Pearl Tussock from Gamwich

Dwarven Name:
Varin Tombbringer

Orkish Name:
Mortrak the Basher
Hee!

No comments: