Friday, June 16, 2017

Poem for Friday, Lego Batman, Renfaire Kittens

You are perfect for me
By Rebecca Wolf

because you're psychic
no one else could understand me
the way you

do and

I say
Drink Me

I say it to you silently
but it calls forth in me

the water for you
the water you asked for

--------

I had PT on Thursday morning, which went really well because I'd taken migraine medicine the day before and my back and everything else were feeling as good as they get. Not sure it was an accurate reflection of my usual condition but now I get to do Dying Bug Squats! I spent the afternoon doing some rearranging upstairs -- now that Maddy is not here, I can put some things back in Daniel's room that had been moved, and I keep finding new things in there that need to be cleaned. I had quite a bit of feline help until the help fell asleep.

Adam needed to stop at the mall for the bank and currency exchange, so we had dinner there (he and I had hummus and falafel at Cava, Paul had a chicken club sandwich). Then we came home and watched The Lego Batman Movie since Adam had not seen it and we just got it on Blu-Ray; it's still completely delightful (and the Target package comes with a Lego minifig plus postcards). From the Virginia Renfaire, here are Feline Victory Rescue kitties for which the Borgo Medioevale vineyard raises money selling their cider and fruit butters:

17varf20

17varf23

17varf24

17varf21

17varf17

17varf18

17varf19

17varf22

17varf25

No comments: