Friday, July 04, 2025

Greetings from Everett

Quick Independence Day post after coming in from fireworks over the lake from all sides -- Sammamish, Issaquah, Bellevue, Duvall, and illegal ones right off the dock next door. We went earlier to Everett to the Narbeck Wetland Sanctuary, where we saw frogs and other creatures, then drove past the Boeing Factory to Mukilteo Beach, where we saw seals and lots of parties. We stopped at Whole Foods before coming home for burgers. 

Cheryl and I watched the last episode of Ironheart, which I still wish had a little more science, less magic but the arrival of [you-know-who predicted since Wandavision] played by [Pirelli Borat Thenardier] makes up for a lot! Then Paul and I watched the last two episodes of The OA around fireworks, which is absolutely insane, utterly riveting, and brave enough to write its own RPF. A few July 4th photos:

2025-07-04 15.20.52

2025-07-04 15.59.21

2025-07-04 16.01.51

2025-07-04 14.08.14

2025-07-04 13.49.52

2025-07-04 21.59.12

2025-07-04 22.03.36

No comments: