Friday, April 17, 2026

Greetings from Sturbridge Shops

When I woke up on Friday, it was around 70 degrees, but the temperature dropped steadily over the course of the day and we had a little drizzle. None of this stopped me from taking two walks around the neighborhood, though I still didn't see the snapping turtles -- the landscaping people were leaf-blowing and vacuuming up pine cones, so even the bunnies were hiding in the back and my cats were distinctly displeased. 

I put our rugs from Redmond in the basement over the cement floor, which required moving some furniture, and brought up the little tables for the deck, which required cleaning them. We ordered vegan Chinese for dinner, talked to my parents, and watched For All Mankind (soooo good) and Your Friends and Neighbors (soooo wrong). I loved getting to shop at Sturbridge's Yankee Candle and the pottery shop next to it, Twiddle T's:

2026-04-12 15.12.25

2026-04-12 15.11.34

2026-04-12 15.14.14

2026-04-12 15.14.29

2026-04-12 15.14.58

2026-04-12 15.10.48

2026-04-12 14.54.59

No comments: