Tuesday, April 21, 2026

Greetings from Tower Hill

Quick post while watching Daredevil after a heartbreaking Orioles loss to the Royals walk-off following a wild pitch. My Tuesday was pretty quiet -- folded laundry, cleaned the entire kitchen including the knife block that hadn't been scrubbed in who knows how long, finished a writing project. It was chilly but nice out, but I'm worried because there was a stray or at least a wandering cat nosing around the bush where the bunnies hide. 

My DS9 group watched the great Odo episode "The Abandoned" (it was the 30th anniversary of KMAS' first club meeting, at Starfest in Denver, where I met one group member and which led to my knowing the rest). I'm nearly done reading The Scar, so I just bought Iron Council while we're getting double Kindle points. Here are some New England Botanic Garden sculpture photos from just a couple of weeks ago; you can really see the change in leaves already. 

2026-04-04 15.54.05

2026-04-04 16.00.05

2026-04-04 15.56.17

2026-04-04 15.53.42

2026-04-04 16.22.01

2026-03-10 15.04.36

2026-03-10 15.01.23

No comments: