Friday, April 24, 2026

Greetings from Forest Grove

The most excitement I had on Friday involved freecycling, both giving away some cosmetic stuff and getting a rotating sun catcher with butterflies. Otherwise it involved chores, sorting out some paperwork, and a walk in the cool but lovely sunny weather. Whoever is in charge of the neighborhood landscaping has turned the fountains back on in the ponds where the snapping turtles live, and there was a rainbow in one of them!

2026-04-24 17.29.10

2026-04-15 19.05.30

2026-04-20 17.43.21

2026-03-30 14.26.56

2026-04-20 17.30.10

2026-04-20 17.42.24

2026-04-24 17.29.29 

Our evening TV started with the Orioles-Red Sox game, which the Orioles were already winning when I was finishing the dinner dishes and they hit so many home runs that the ballpark announced they were out of fireworks. Then we watched this week's tense For All Mankind, way more politics than space, and now the Passover episode of Your Friends and Neighbors, a completely normal terrible Jews-in-the-suburbs story I didn't know I needed!

No comments: