Wednesday, April 15, 2026

Greetings from Sturbridge

Wednesday reached 82 degrees before a cold front came through along with damper weather. I did some chores in the morning, chatted with two of my high school friends, took a walk and tried to find the snapping turtle (no luck yet), and watched an episode of Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power with my usual group before Paul got home. We took another walk before dinner. 

The Boys is always a guilty pleasure when it's not just too horribly violent, and it was insanely violent this week, but I'm not sorry I watched it because Soldier Boy had so many hilarious lines and somehow they predicted that Donald Trump, excuse me, Homelander would envision himself as Jesus. Now we're slogging through the second season of The Forsyte Saga. Lambs at Sturbridge Village:

2026-04-12 13.11.59

2026-04-12 14.34.38A

2026-04-12 13.14.14

2026-04-12 14.33.44

2026-04-12 14.27.46

2026-04-12 14.33.35

2026-04-12 14.31.09

No comments: