Wednesday, December 25, 2002

Jewish Christmas...

...usually means Chinese food and a movie, but due to the snowstorm this morning we decided to forego the movie (fearful of driving on slippery roads and getting car stuck in a parking lot, and wanting to give the kids a chance to sled). Instead we went out with my parents for dinner at a Thai restaurant where I stuffed my face most delightfully on satay, panang, roast duck, ginger chicken and various side dishes. Now I am quite content and wishing there were some exercise that gave me half the pleasure that food does.

Just want to mention that I love , and , for reasons of which they are each aware (the latter also pointed me to the quiz below). And I love you.

You are Arthur, King of the Britons! Go and tell your master that we have been charged by God with a sacred quest.
What Monty Python Holy Grail Quest Character are You?

brought to you by Quizilla

You are King Arthur of the Britons! You like to hear yourself talk a lot, namely about some damn grail. Those closest to you are just there to serve you and bang your coconuts together. For some reason Mystical beings come to you and set you out on quests. If only more people understood you, perhaps you'd get that grail after all.

No comments: